Monday, September 6, 2010

Eleanor's first trip to the mall!

Okay, okay...I've missed a few days, but this "Mommy Gig" is tough work! I can't guarantee a picture everyday, but I will try! On Saturday evening Michael and I took Eleanor to the mall. Her first trip of many! Since it was Labor Day weekend and well over 100 degrees, the mall was crowded to say the least! It was a good experience to practice getting the stroller in and out of the car though. The carry seat is still too heavy for me to lift (with my incision), so I watched while Michael slaved in the heat!I'm hoping it will get easier, but those car seats are just so heavy!

We've had a great weekend and don't want Michael to go back to school :( Boohoo! I have my post-op appointment tomorrow and Aunt Alexa will be here to help. We may run a few errands or even take a walk (depending on the heat). Happy Labor Day!

We miss you Mom & Dad!


1 comment:

  1. It 's your great aunt sheryl a~gain! Just tell me, who does Eleanor resemble most, Mommy or Daddy? I forget what Eliz. looked like as a baby... Boy is she growing and love her hair! Hope you had a good time shopping. Have fun with Aunt Alexa. Is that the coat you want to buy in the store window Elizabeth!
    Michael is a natural. That stroller looks tricky! :)

    ReplyDelete