Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Eleanor & Ron

Eleanor recently discovered Ron! A few weeks ago, she made eye contact and gave him a smile! It was so cute and they will be lifelong friends. Ron, on the other hand, has noticed Eleanor from the start. He follows me from room to room as I change her diaper, rock her to sleep, and feed her. He is a faithful friend to both Mommy and Eleanor and is very sweet and respectful of our space. He is our "little babysitter" and is never far the action. BJ is not as involved as Ron (go figure!) but takes note of everything we do. He loves spending time in her nursery under the crib :)




Ron loves the mobile

The Babysitter

Ron curled up after nursing

2 comments:

  1. Hey Elizabeth!! Thanks to Uncle Tommy, I'm BACK! :)
    He fixed my password; hoorah! A great day! I love Eleanor's "I'm a Pepper" (not doctor pepper!) Halloween costume. She's got to be the youngest trick or treater I've ever seen; what a sweet little bundle. I know you like "sweet n spicy"! Everyone's looking good; glad to be back ON! luv/oo :) ps: don't know how to comment on Alexa's running blog. she has a lot goin on in that blog!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth: How are you doing? One week till turkey day! How is Eleanor & Michael? Hope you are doing good :) lv, aunt Sheryl

    ReplyDelete