Thursday, November 18, 2010

New pictures and update

We are great! Eleanor is 3 1/2 months and getting so smart! We go on stroller walks almost everyday and are simply enjoying life together. I recently read that when a new Mom looks in the mirror she looks at her baby instead of herself. Well, the other day I caught a glimpse of myself and it wasn't pretty! I live in clothes that I call my "tragic wear"! You know you have a wardrobe problem when you wear the same clothes to bed that you wore during the day! Haha. Life is good and I don't care :)

Mom & Eleanor

Dad, Eleanor, & The P

Having fun in her crib

Learning to sit up

So happy in the morning

4 comments:

  1. I think she definitely looks like a Zimmerman girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe I love all the pictures. Wow already learning to sit up? Where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE "Having fun in her crib!" Boy she is a cutie-petutee, as Aunt Lynne said. Wow. She looks so much like her Mommy in this picture it's unreal! But she's got that Daddy Rand look! Lv the picture with the cat too! It's great to check "da' blog". Been too long~look what I'm missing. Boy is she cute!! Thx for these great pics! Luvin' seein' that hat!!
    :) Hi Michael too! Thanks Elizabeth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. love that little seat picture with Eleanor. look at that expression of her's. too cute! oo

    ReplyDelete