Friday, June 18, 2010

The results are in...

No Blizzards for this momma! Two weeks ago I was tested for gestational diabetes and the results came back a little elevated. Yesterday I did a 3 hour follow-up testing and the results indicate that I do, in fact, have gestational diabetes. Bummer. I was so hoping to get a Blizzard from Dairy Queen and my dream has been shattered! Basically I just need to follow the proper dietary guidelines and eliminate all concentrated sugar from my diet. No candy, no ice cream, no cookies, and definitely no Blizzards...sounds like no fun to me!

1 comment:

  1. But you really LOVE that sugar free jello!! You told me it was delicious :) I am not sure I agreed, but I did enjoy that grape sugar-free popsicle. Miss you today. Watch some tv for me.

    ReplyDelete