Sunday, August 8, 2010

T Minus 9 Hours!!

Tonight is the last blog entry pregnant! I can hardly believe it, but in less than 9 hours our daughter will be born! After months of uncertainty, it is ironic that Eleanor will arrive on a scheduled date at a scheduled time...go figure, right?! I guess her arrival fits her parents' personalities more than anything!

Today was spent relaxing with family and friends. We had lunch with Michael's family and dinner with the Zimmerman's. We made my Grammie Yerkes' famous English Muffin Pizzas and indulged in Peach Kuchen for dessert (Alexa gets all the credit for baking that!!) The dessert was AMAZING!! Even though I "technically" still have Gestational Diabetes, I figured Eleanor probably would like dessert before her big debut...she made me do it! LOL


Alexa and her delicious homemade dessert!

Final belly pic with my sister-in-law Amber, who is expecting a baby boy this November.






Stay tuned for delivery details...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth: I was thinking of you last night & now this morning. T-minus counting after such a long wait! From where I am, it looks like 3 more hours of this waiting game! Thx for sharing your story w/ us. Everyone is looking real good. Alexa, you have become quite the baker. I would've like to seen the pizzas, too. Haven't had them in years. Looking forward to Alexa jumping on this blog asap! Or email any pictures available please!! Waiting to hear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! You are an adorable prego and I cannot wait to see pictures of your sweet baby girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete