Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dad's Birthday Party

Last night we celebrated my Dad's birthday with a homemade spaghetti and meatball dinner and a fabulous old fashioned birthday cake! Due to Gestational Diabetes, I had limited pasta and no cake, but everyone else enjoyed the festivities without limitations! We really missed our little sister Abby and hubby Todd though :(

It was a big day out for me because I had my weekly doctor appointment which was followed by birthday present shopping. Then we ventured to the Zimmerman's for an afternoon of cooking and visiting with one another. I, of course, layed on the coach the majority of the day, but was so tired by the day's end. Michael and I even slept in until 10AM this morning! We figure it may be one of the last few days of sleeping in for a while, so we kept on dozing!

Here are some pics from the party:

Dinner Time...Yes, I am eating in exile on a lounge chair!

Happy Birthday Mom & Dad!

Alexa & Elizabeth...We miss you Abby!

Michael & Elizabeth...Whose belly is bigger?!

3 comments:

  1. looks like FUN!!! you are SO cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday party looked soo fun! & yum!!
    Birthday buddies look very happy; everyone does! Sitting outside looked pretty. Loved your update & pictures. Good seeing you all : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the belly pics of you and Michael together. That facial expression is priceless!

    ReplyDelete