Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Even though my doctor has released me from bedrest, I continue to lay here the majority of the day. I feel as if I know my body's limitations and don't want to push my luck. In one more week I will be full term, so the trip to the mall will just have to wait! Haha. I've started to move around a little more which includes standing & sitting for longer periods of a time. Sounds exciting, huh?! Well, it is for someone who has been laying for nearly four months!

Michael and I are both in "nesting" mode. He has cleaned and reorganized the entire garage and straightened up the backyard. He worked so hard in the heat and both look great...such a wonderful husband! I have been nesting in my mind for months now, but finally got to clean and reorganize my desk. It felt great and I can't wait to do more! Sounds sick, I know. A side effect of pregnancy.

My parents came over this afternoon and we had a "mini baby shower"! We opened presents, ate lunch, watched a movie, and enjoyed a Jimmy Buffet concert on TV. Pretty relaxing day. Thanks Mom and Dad, we love you guys!

Also, thank you all for such wonderful love and support! We really enjoy reading all of your comments!

Another day, another hat!

2 comments:

  1. Liz,

    I have really enjoyed reading your blog, getting to see your cute pictures and hear about how you and Eleanor are doing. I am SO glad to hear that you are doing well, you sound happy and healthy and ready to meet your little girl! I can't wait to meet her too. Thanks for keeping us updated, I will be sending you all good energy. Also- Ron is the cutest thing ever, thanks for the pictures of him in hats!

    -Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a little cottage industry in the making, with all of those pretty designs. I think you have missed your calling in knitting.
    U.Tony and I both love Jimmy Buffet. We have satelite radio now and listen to him all the time.
    Have a great day.

    We're at the beach today having our hot water heater replaced. Such fun! But it is another beautiful day in paradise. Thinking of you.

    Love, Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete