Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Doctor Day...34 Weeks!!

Well, we made it...34 weeks and still pregnant! My favorite doctor returned from his six week vacation and we got good news today. I'm officially released from bedrest!! I can't believe that after 15 weeks of laying here, it is over. Feels strange, but a huge weight has been lifted off our shoulders. I will continue to rest/lay as much as possible because it seems to be working, but might take two showers a week instead of one! Haha. I will also continue to take the medicine until 36 weeks, then we will see what happens. The baby looks great and weighs 4 lbs. 12 oz. She is currently breech and if she doesn't change positions, they will do a C section.

Today was a busy day at home. My Mom and I went through all the donated baby clothes (still laying on the couch). We have 100 onsies!! Yikes.

This past Sunday was my big day out and we spent the afternoon at my parents' house. I lounged poolside for a bit in the shade then retreated to the comforts of the air conditioning. It was great to have the whole family together. The fam gave Michael and I a fireworks sendoff as we left! Pretty exciting!

Next stop...36 weeks. Full term. Is it possible?!

Ron waiting for Eleanor

Mom & Ron organizing baby clothes

Lounging poolside on the 4TH

Fireworks sendoff: Todd & Abby

Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment