Sunday, July 18, 2010

No news is good news...

It's been a pretty mellow week, so I guess that is a good thing! We are all getting so excited though! Mom, Dad, and Alexa stopped by today for a visit and delivered nursing bras...the highlight of the day was Alexa and I both trying them on! I still continue to lay in bed/couch the majority of the day, but we are all breathing just a little bit easier. Tomorrow...36 weeks!

Last Thursday was a big day out. Michael and I stopped by his family's house for our nephew's 16th birthday. It was a quick visit, but it was so great to see everyone. I have not seen his family in over four months!! I think they were beginning to think Michael had me stuffed into a closet or something! Haha.

We have our weekly doctor appointment tomorrow and I anticipate things are either the same or slightly progressed. Contractions continue at the same pace. Nighttime poses a constant challenge because I sleep in an upright position in order to avoid contractions. Everyone says that we will get no sleep when the baby arrives, but I get no sleep now! I guess I'm in training.

Stay tuned for the doctor update tomorrow!

New baby bag...thanks Mom, I love it!


Ron doesn't know it, but his life is about to change!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, nice baby bag! I like it! Sounds like you had a good time with everyone yesterday; I can tell by your smile! Ron looks like he'a in the bed rest mode! I'd like to know what he measures from head to toe! He's one big kitty cat! I want to say hi to Teri, my sister-in-law. I saw her this weekend. We both follow your blog. Teri loves the baby's nursery, especially those tiny lights (?) by the crib. :) We both do. Nice decorating job, Elizabeth.
    Will look forward to your next blog. lvu, a.sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute!!! CUTE BAG TOO!

    Looks like you guys are ready!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ron, relax now, it's about to get a lot more exciting around there!!

    -Brittany (and Zeus, your twin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice diaper bag! I like that it has a insulated bottle pocket!

    ReplyDelete