Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's birthday and I just want to wish her a very happy birthday! She is a Leo and absolutely LOVES her birthday! Eleanor will be a Leo too, so we will have a family filled with entertainment! Michael and I took her her lunch this afternoon and spent some time together relaxing before her afternoon golf game. My Mom is the best and I love her so much! She has been there through everything...the good, the bad, the ugly and the sad! We look forward to many great adventures as we enter a new stage of life. So, thank you Mom. Thank you for for everything you do!

2 comments:

  1. Yup, your Mom loves "all" of you lots! She was blessed with three very loving daughters :) and now she will get to do it all over again with Eleanor!
    Now the torch is passed to you, Elizabeth! You go girl! Happy Birthday, Janet! Watching your blog, Elizabeth for updates every chance possible ;) Love hearing about your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the best mama! Love you too mom! Sorry I couldn't be there for your actual birthday. But we had a great weekend together :)

    ReplyDelete