Friday, July 23, 2010

I think we have a kitty situation :)

Last week Michael's brother, Robert and his wife Amber graciously brought over their baby bassinet for us to borrow. It is in great condition and we are so excited to use it when Eleanor comes home. Two others were pretty excited to give it a test drive too. Before we knew it, the cats were exploring what they think is their new bed. I know, I know, no cats near baby stuff! But come on...how cute are the buds? Yes, we are total pushovers!

BJ caught in the act!


Ron aka "The Ham"


I recently discovered a new hat pattern that I LOVE!! It is so cute and really fun to knit up! If any fellow knitters out there are interested, let me know and I can email the pattern. Check it out...

A hat for Christmas! Michael's favorite :)


3 comments:

  1. Funny pictures of BJ & Ron. That's the first time I ever saw BJ. They look so funny in that bassinet. That's a pretty bassinet. Well, it was 96 degrees here when I came home at 5:30. Tomorrow we have a wedding at 6 pm and it's supposed to be 99 degrees plus outside. Then the family reunion on Sunday. So hope you are keeping cool Elizabeth. Enjoyed your blog today; those hats are pretty fancy! I think you could start your own business on-line! Next time, let's see one more picture of you! aunt sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny about the cats! Ha ha ha! Little do they know that their lives are about to change. I am so happy for you guys! I will be praying that labor and delivery (or C section) goes smoothly for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, pattern, please. Those hats are really ADORABLE, Elizabeth...GREAT job. Speaking of Christmas, I think you're about ready to make Eleanor her first Christmas stocking! I want to get busy on one for Kali myself. Think about it.
    Your cats are probably wondering where Eleanor is right now...they're smart enough. Our grand kitty Roxy hasn't been in Kali's pac n play or
    her crib, at least as far as Grammie's knows! But she is protective of Kali. Sits by her
    bedroom door while she's sleeping, as if to
    say...can't you see Kali's asleep, do not enter!
    And Kali is just as fascinated with Roxy. She gets so excited when she's in the same room.
    So...you'll have one big happy family as well :-)

    It's one day at a time now, Elizabeth. The anticipation is mounting. Shall I get my airline ticket???????? Love you, Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete